Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Album Next Week! ALBEDO Cliff Millward


New Album: ALBEDO Cliff Millward

To be released on: March 22, 2013

http://www.albedomusic.com/albedomusic.html#cliffmillward


I have a new album coming out next Friday! It's a tribute album that is scheduled to be released on the 22nd of March. A friend of mine, and local composer, by the name of Cliff Millward passed away at the end of January. We had known each other for many years, and had performed together in the same groups. He had written many works for full orchestra or band, and I've received permission from his estate to make a tribute album of his songs. I've picked my personal favorites and have put them together on a full album. I will, of course, let you know once it becomes available. More information can be found on my website, which I will keep updating until the release.


Have a Happy PI Day!


- ALBEDO
www.albedomusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment