Friday, March 22, 2013

Forgotten Lands Nominated for IMA Best Soundtrack Award!


“Forgotten Lands” was Nominated for the 12th Annual Independent Music Awards! Best Soundtrack Album Category.



Exciting News! My album “Forgotten Lands” was just nominated for best soundtrack album for the 12th Annual Independent Music Awards! Two other albums were also nominated for that category. They have awards for peoples choice as well, so there will be a chance for you to vote for my album. I'll give you more information on that later.


I have other exciting news as well. I have a brand new album coming out this Friday! A friend of mine, and local composer, by the name of Cliff Millward passed away at the end of January. We had known each other for many years, and had performed together in the same groups. He had written many works for full orchestra or band, and I've received permission from his estate to make a tribute album of his songs. I've picked my personal favorites and have put them together on a full album. I will, of course, let you know once it becomes available. More information can be found on my website, which I will keep updating until the release.

Hope you had a Great St. Patrick's Day!


- ALBEDO
www.albedomusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment