Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Special Presidents Day Sale


Special Presidents' Day Sale 

(Offer Expires This Friday)

3 ALBEDO CDs for only $19.99 + Free Shipping!

http://www.albedomusic.com/albedospecial2013feb.html


I'm having a special Presidents' Day sale this week only. I'm offering 3 ALBEDO CD's for only $19.99 + Free Shipping. The offer will expire this Friday right before midnight MDT, so take advantage of it while you can. If you can't decide on which 3 you want, I'm also offering all 5 for only $29.99 + Free Shipping.


If you miss the sale this week, you can visit our CD Baby page and take advantage of their $5 special (3 or more CDs for $5 each). Once you have 3 or more of my CDs added to your shopping cart the price will automatically change to $5 each. It's almost as good as my offer, but they also charge shipping which causes it to more.


On another subject, I'm currently working on a tribute album that should be released by the end of March. A local composer, and a friend of mine, by the name of Cliff Millward passed away in January. We had known each other for many years and had performed together many times. He had written many classical works for full orchestra, and I've received permission from his family to make an album of his songs. I've picked my personal favorites and I'm in the process of getting them recorded and mixed. I will have more information in a few weeks, stay tuned.

I hope you had a great Presidents' Day. Enjoy!


- ALBEDO
www.albedomusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment