Thursday, August 11, 2011

Transposed Parts & Classic eBooks


      I found a nice website that sells sheet music in PDF format that you can download immediately. The website is called Load CD. I've added some transposed parts for Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker and Fourth Symphony (will come in handy if you play Bb Trumpet or Bb Clarinet and don't own one in A), some well know classical pieces in full score plus parts, and sheet music from our latest classical album “Digital Fingers” for Symphony, Concert Band, String Orchestra, String Quintet, and Woodwind Quintet.


      Lately, I've been working on something a little different. I don't always contain myself to just music and sometimes branch out to different forms of media like books or videos. So, I've been formatting and creating eBooks of classic literature. They're available on our website and on a website called Lulu in PDF and EPUB format for immediate download. They're only $1.99 and more will be coming soon. If you have any special requests that you would like me to do, please let me know. Eventually, I would also like to make some audio book versions for CD and mp3 download. I'll keep you updated on that project when it gets closer to completion.


      I'm also working on a special “How To” book for those of you who are musicians out there. It'll explain how to record your music, how to get it online, plus more. More details will be coming soon about that, and I'll keep you posted about it. In the meantime, you'll just to have to wait with baited breath, and try to enjoy yourselves while you're at it. Talk to you later!



ALBEDO




No comments:

Post a Comment